Please read the following terms & conditions before accepting and using our services. By participation, you must fully acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years old.
2. BitcoinCycler online services are only available to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
3. Every transaction made between BitcoinCycler and its members is deemed finale (irreversible), and of private nature.
4. I affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to participate in BitcoinCycler site against my will.
5. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor collecting information for any government agency, and/or acting on their behalf.
6. BitcoinCycler was not registered as an international limited liability company, neither as a bank nor a security firm. Buying digital funds in BitcoinCycler is not insured or guaranteed by the "Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation" and/or any other government agency existing out there. Therefore, and even though we will always seek to secure the value of our members funds, it is possible to lose funds by participating in this program.
7. You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore, it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. The aforementioned activity may also include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
8. You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged by your own country, and hereby indemnify BitcoinCycler and its owners of such liability.
9. All transactions, deposits and/or withdrawals are deemed final and irreversible.
10. You accept to make use of Bitcoin cryptocurrency as the only payment processor available.
11. Sharing account and/or payment processor for the purpose of abusing BitcoinCycler referral program is strictly forbidden, unless it was previously agreed upon in written correspondence. In light of such sharing violation, we reserve the right to terminate referral's commission and limit the account involved as deemed necessary.
12. You agree to hold BitcoinCycler harmless from any loss and/or liability to your principals (original funds), therefore, do not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose, as you are spending it at your own risk.
13. You agree that BitcoinCycler past performance does not reflect, nor guarantee you the same results in the future.
14. You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from BitcoinCycler site by any means of communication, are of private nature. Therefore, must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
15. If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through BitcoinCycler.
16. Any attempt to collect, buy and/or sell, accept and/or ask for funds in behalf of BitcoinCycler is strictly forbidden.
17. The only legal and allowed way to promote BitcoinCycler is by using the official banners, located in the site, and any other ads that were approved by BitcoinCycler official team in writing. Any exception to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
18. BitcoinCycler will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of BitcoinCycler site take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
19. The information, communications and/or any materials that BitcoinCycler site contains are for educational and informational purposes only, and are not to be regarded as solicitation for joining BitcoinCycler program in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
20. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and/or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law, and under no circumstances should any of the info presented on BitcoinCycler site be posted in a public forum or forwarded by email, as officially approved offer from BitcoinCycler.
21. In the aforementioned events, BitcoinCycler administration may at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice, suspend and/or close member's active and/or non-active accounts at a value considered reasonable per this site agreement in such critical time, and no claims may be entertained against the team in connection thereto.
22. BitcoinCycler is neither responsible nor liable for any consequential damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of our terms and conditions of service, and/or use of BitcoinCycler site. As BitcoinCycler member you agree to not use this site in any illegal way, and you guarantee to respect your local, state, national and international laws.
23. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the above terms at any time with or without notice.
Last time modified 22.10.2017